Published 11:09 a.m. CST
Google hot searches
▪ CNN: Kobe Bryant on injury: 'The frustration is unbearable'
▪ LATimes: Lakers in shock at the loss of Kobe Bryant
▪ ESPN: MRI scheduled to confirm Kobe (achilles?) injury
What else is going on?
▪ LATimes: Imagine a wonderful world where sports balls are replaced with cats
▪ ABCNews: If North Korea nukes are fired, Alaska's Fort Greely is last line of defense
▪ FOXNews: Kerry, China agree Korean peninsula must be denuclearized
▪ FOXNews: Pentagon report shows N. Korea capable of arming missile with nuke, officials downplay finding
▪ USAToday: Beijing confirms first case of new bird flu strain
▪ CNN: Beijing girl infected with bird flu; 44 cases now reported
▪ Aljazeera: Newest bird flu strain found in Beijing
▪ TechCrunch: Beyond the Bitcoin bubble
▪ ABCNews: Winklevosses turn up in Bitcoin turmoil
▪ ABCNews: The second cooing: Raising passenger pigeons from the dead
▪ NewYorkTimes (Opinion): Will synthetic biology benefit or threaten wild things?
▪ CBSNews: Ohio police chief says he ate cake laced with pot
▪ FOXNews: Largest gathering of offensive hackers converges on Miami
▪ USNews: New Mexico mom charged with child abuse after bobcat attack
▪ NBCNews: McDonald's executive says 'service is broken'
▪ NPR: 'Oh yeah!' Kool-Aid man is getting a makeover
▪ ABCNews: Strong quake in Japan leaves 23 people injured▪ CNN: Prosecutor: Chief leaves gun; teem commits suicide
▪ AJC: Workers at Philly abortion clinic saw few options
▪ FOXNews: Sprawling new NSA data ('spy') center has critics asking: Whose data? (Link unavailable)
▪ LiveSciences: 'Dark lightning' sparks call for more Earth-gazing satellites
▪ USAToday: Owner of world's largest yacht a mystery
▪ CBSNews: FDA cracks down on compounding pharmacies